Beeswax tapers are hand-dipped in pure molten beeswax in the traditional method. They are rolled to ensure they stay as uniform and perfect as hand-dipped candles can ever be. They are dipped and cooled twenty-five times, which results in candles of the standard 7/8 inch diameter.
- 100% Pure Beeswax
- Paraffin-free & lead-free, non-toxic & hypoallergenic
- One hour burn per inch of length
- 6in. x 7/8in.
- 8in. x 7/8in.
- 10in. x 7/8in.
Natural Beeswax Taper
- To light a joined taper please cut the wick ¼” from the candle top and light.
- To prevent dripping, keep away from open windows, fans or excessive airflow of any kind and place your hand behind flame when blowing out.
- Another trick to prevent dripping is to NOT trim the burnt wick before each lighting! The long curled wick that you find should just be lit as is.
- Please note this is different than all other candle styles. To minimize smoking use a snuffer to extinguish flame.